Get peace of mind knowing your loved ones are taken of.
Life insurance can help provide for the people who depend on you financially, if you can’t be around for them. The money can be used for final expenses, help to replace your lost income, cover debts, pay your mortgage, fund a child’s education, and more.
There are mainly 2 types of insurances. Term life and Whole life. Within these 2 main types, there are many different options available to fit individual needs and budget. Many people find that a combination of both types of insurances help them meet both immediate and lifelong needs.
Under the Term Life Insurance & Whole Life Insurance, there are several different options available to suit your requirements and budget.
• Term Life Insurance – Affordable, simplified insurance for a specific time period like 5 year, 10 year, 15 year, 20 year and 30 year.
• Whole Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, fixed premiums, guaranteed death benefit, and cash value growth.
• Universal Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, with flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefit options.
• Variable Universal Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, with flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefit. This insurance also allows you the option to take investment risks in return for a potentially higher cash value.
• Survivorship Life Insurance – Permanent insurance for two people, which provides a benefit to beneficiaries after the second person passes away.
Common Questions About Life Insurance
Here are some frequently asked questions when considering a life insurance policy:
- What kind of life insurance should I get? Term insurance is a good solution for many people because it allows you to get the most coverage for the money. To learn more about types of life insurance, pl. call us and we can explain in detail.
- How much life insurance do I need? That’s an important question. It’s the difference between your family’s immediate and future financial needs and the resources that are in place to meet them. We can help you get an estimate in just a few minutes.
- If my employer provides life insurance benefits, do I need more? In most cases, the life insurance provided by your employer, while a great benefit, may not cover your needs. In addition, an individually owned policy stays with you even if you change jobs.
- How often should I review my life insurance needs? Life insurance needs change as events in your life change, such as the birth of a child, getting married or divorced, or starting a business. It’s wise to reassess your needs every other year to be sure your protection is keeping pace with other changes in your life and the insurance company is having the correct address, and beneficiary information.
For more information contact us 714-203-1999